1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I got to shadow some of the workers were I attended meeting, and worked on presentations. This allowed me to gain a great insight into how decisions are made within a business. This experience was invaluable.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am now a lot more confident when I speak as I had to do a few presentations. Also I feel as though I am now a better communicator.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoyed it as there was something new everyday
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I feel very valued as they made me feel really comfortable in all my roles.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There was something new every day, and everyday there were many tasks which were very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot as they taught me all my roles. Also they helped me with interview skills for future jobs.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I didn't have an employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I was only 16 years old so it was a lot of money.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are. I am involved in a lot of volunteering which I really enjoy.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great opportunities and there are many things to get involved in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Enjoy yourself and be confident.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...