1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working alongside qualified accountants and learning skills we could use in the future
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained a better insight into how business actually works and it have improved my communication and leadership skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has changed my life and has pathed the way for my future
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Very valued I felt like a real member of staff was treated that way
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured there's was a mixture of various tasks and activities
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They were supportive and encouragble
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It was expericene not many people get and having the opportunity to work with such a well regarded company was an honour
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Be confident and value the experience
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!