1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Personal banking adviser and see 5 customer a day, reviewing their finances and find needs for that customer.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Since becoming a Banking adviser I have developed my communicating skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the studying knowing at the end of it I will recieve a new qualification.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel Bank of Scotland is a great place to work and offers great opportunities for career progression.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well structured and organised, I have plenty of notice before my trainer comes out for a visit.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They offer a lot of support for me throughout this programme.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support from my employer through my line manager.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I get by every month.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they are a great company to work for and opportunities for career progression are there.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Working in a bank has more to it than people think.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!