1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
completing loan applications for sainsuburys and servicing back book loans and bank accounts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
customer service skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy learning about other things related to my role and finding out information that i didnt otherwise know
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
good rapport from manager
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
good structure and updates although difficult to liase with BKSB because of shift pattern
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
brenda is very supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
time off the phone for meetings with trainer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!