1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I would facilitate opening of business accounts, beginning the customers journey to fulfilling their hopes, dreams and ambitions.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many new skills. Careful time management, including diary and paperwork. Interpersonal skills developed. Working by myself independently.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by HSBC?
quite valued, however at times not thought of enough.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it could be morer organised, clear lines of management.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot of support, always there when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
not much, at times helpful, however no time at work to do any apprenticeship work
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
could be better, in terms of the amount of work and time we put in.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend HSBC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
loads of benefits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to HSBC? *
ensure you have a good work ethic and don't mind being remotely managed.
More from HSBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!