1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Substation apprentice Assisting with jobs in the substation
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt many new skills; Hand skills, LV wiring and started theory for city and guilds 2339
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the program, the team is nice and it meets my expectations
4. How valued do you feel by National Grid?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is not organised very well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There is some support, but it is difficult to get hold of the teachers when they are not teaching
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
there is some
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some, I haven't taken part in many
9a. Would you recommend National Grid to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good scheme
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to National Grid? *
More from National GridMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!