1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Marketing Assistant (Communications) - Proof Reading - Copy Writing - Research and Report Writing
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- Proof reading skills have developed
- Copy writing skills have increased
- New critical thinking skills
- Enhanced report writing techniques
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The experience is great, Lloyds have welcomed us and been very supportive with their training and the way we've been assimilated into the team
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Highly valued. We're like Rick Astley level celebrities around here.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
A bit shaky to begin with, but we're the first batch of marketing apprentices and because of this there was a bit of a bedding in period. However, the programme has grown with us and the initial problems have dissipated as a firmer structure has been put in place.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Adequate support. Could be better. Overall, I'll give them a C+
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
all the support I could need. The whole team is open and happy to take time out of their day to listen and provide training on all aspects of the role.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Perfectly, it reached my expectations and then some
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, there are many social commitees and various groups we can get involved in, as well as team evenings (we're going bowling soon). It's a lovely environment.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great environment and work ethic. They're supportive to individual needs and always willing to lend support
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be honest and true to yourself, a lack of knowledge isn't the end of things. If you're the right person for the job, regardless of your previous experience this will shine through and be picked up on. They're very much the kind of employer who believes they can teach the right person the skills needed for a role and are happy to take the time to do this.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!