Higher Marketing Apprentice at Lloyds Banking Group

bristol
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
24th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.2/10

Marketing Assistant (Communications) - Proof Reading - Copy Writing - Research and Report Writing

• Proof reading skills have developed
  • Copy writing skills have increased
  • New critical thinking skills
  • Enhanced report writing techniques

The experience is great, Lloyds have welcomed us and been very supportive with their training and the way we've been assimilated into the team

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Highly valued. We're like Rick Astley level celebrities around here.

A bit shaky to begin with, but we're the first batch of marketing apprentices and because of this there was a bit of a bedding in period. However, the programme has grown with us and the initial problems have dissipated as a firmer structure has been put in place.

Adequate support. Could be better. Overall, I'll give them a C+

all the support I could need. The whole team is open and happy to take time out of their day to listen and provide training on all aspects of the role.

Perfectly, it reached my expectations and then some

yes, there are many social commitees and various groups we can get involved in, as well as team evenings (we're going bowling soon). It's a lovely environment.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

great environment and work ethic. They're supportive to individual needs and always willing to lend support

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Be honest and true to yourself, a lack of knowledge isn't the end of things. If you're the right person for the job, regardless of your previous experience this will shine through and be picked up on. They're very much the kind of employer who believes they can teach the right person the skills needed for a role and are happy to take the time to do this.