1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Going to the academy and completeing BTECs and NVQs. Sharing accomodationg with the other apprentices
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have eant a little about working on the track and some academic knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Not very muh so far
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's a good structure but the organisation has not been great. We have had it much harder than it has needed to be
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay is not a problem
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
It's been a good opportunity to get fit
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because the job at the end is apparently worth it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
Get a hobby to do at accomodation/Fareham
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!