1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as part of the University Staffing team as an apprentice. I support the team in all aspects, including talent acquisition, on-boarding and induction.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Definitely. I have learnt invaluable skills through being here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the whole aspect of the program whether it be the role or the external projects.
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
I feel very valued by Microsoft. They really make you feel wanted
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well structured, with the right balance between training, job role and extra projects.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive good support from our training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive really good support from my employer. They are all super supportive and make us all feel welcome
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It pays for everything I need it to, plus a little extra to spend!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - we have lots of opportunities to get involved in extra activities, such as charity events, sports teams or stretch projects.
9a. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They just make you feel welcome and will help you if you need it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft? *
Be yourself in the interview, personality is key. Try to do extracurricular activities, to give you something to talk about in an interview. The more unusual, the better!
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!