1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role within Lloyds Banking Group is in Marketing. I work mainly on the Halifax brand on Digital Marketing Posters, soon I will be moving to the Mortgages team. I am challenged daily with new tasks to broaden my knowledge. Day to day work includes communicating with stakeholders through various communication channels, using Lloyds specific programmes for producing my work and collecting evidence to complete my apprenticeship. But no day is the same.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I have developed microsoft office skills as well as communication skills. I have learnt how to articulate myself correctly.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much. I like being challenged and pushed in the workplace to be the best I can. I find everything I do interesting.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very, they put a lot of time and effort into the apprenticeship programme.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
As we all work on different areas the workload is very open so we have to structure our work specifically around our own workload. I get a lot of help from my linre manager with this though. Colleagues are always happy to give me time if I need to ask them a question or focus more on the college side of the apprenticeship rather than the work side.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
More now. At first we didn't recieve much support. This is an ongoing battle. I believe this is because this is the first time this course has been run and everyone is still trying to find the best way to make it work.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support. If I ever need anything or have any issues I can ask any colleague and feel comfortable and happy.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary. Way above national average.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
They offer a lot of opportunities in a friendly environment. But they are not afraid to challenge you and push your learning limits. This keeps the job interesting.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
This isn't an easy choice. You have to be willing to work hard.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!