1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a credit cards customer service advisor for Lloyds Banking Group. I take incoming calls from credit cards customers and help them with their queries
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes reinforced my knowledge in providing financial services
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved learning new things and completing projects
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
she was always available to answer any of my queries
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it does cover my costs but i would like a bit more for extras
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
day to make a difference and charity events
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
great company to work for, good advantage package
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
use great examples on the interview
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!