1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Telephone Mortgage Advisor. I complete applications over the phone with cusotmers that wish to review their existing products. Most interaction deal with external customer.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I don't know if the Apprentiship has given me any new skills but it reaffermed the importance of giving the customer a good expirence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I felt that a lot of the work was redundant. particularly the fact that I had to do maths and english even though I have a degree from the US.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel that Lloyds is focused on having a happy an satisfied work force and am very well supported by my managers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that there is good communication with both the manager and the trainers that are on site.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The trainers were there through every step and provided time to speak with them to clear any questions.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lloyds gave us plenty of time to work through the program and the managers were very keen on us completing the steps.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Compaired to the job I am doing I feel I have a fair package.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
their are pleanty of opportunities to be involved out side of work although I tend to utilise my time with my family.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
it is a good place to work. Good Pay. fair shifts and a good atmasphire.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Pay attension to detail and instructions.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!