Mortgage Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Belfast

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.3/10

Telephone Mortgage Advisor. I complete applications over the phone with cusotmers that wish to review their existing products. Most interaction deal with external customer.

I don't know if the Apprentiship has given me any new skills but it reaffermed the importance of giving the customer a good expirence.

I felt that a lot of the work was redundant. particularly the fact that I had to do maths and english even though I have a degree from the US.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel that Lloyds is focused on having a happy an satisfied work force and am very well supported by my managers.

I feel that there is good communication with both the manager and the trainers that are on site.

The trainers were there through every step and provided time to speak with them to clear any questions.

Lloyds gave us plenty of time to work through the program and the managers were very keen on us completing the steps.

Compaired to the job I am doing I feel I have a fair package.

their are pleanty of opportunities to be involved out side of work although I tend to utilise my time with my family.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

it is a good place to work. Good Pay. fair shifts and a good atmasphire.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Pay attension to detail and instructions.