1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Personal banking adviser, meeting customers and advising on their finances
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has become more enjoyable but having to do the maths and English tests because I had done O levels some years ago was very tedious.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised other than the unnecessary testing
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary gives me a comfortable life.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am sure there would be other opportunities if I was to investigate other options
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Good package and a fair employer.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be prepared to go the extra mile for customers and you will have a good career.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!