1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i work in telephone banking and deal with credit card and bank account enquries. and also action balance transfers and cross sell other products and services
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt alot of new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
working towards a qualification
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
is is very well structured i just have to chase my manager for my study time every month
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
lots of support she is only on the other line if i need her
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
im pleased with my salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
plenty of opportunites within the organisation
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
really good company to work for with the benefits they offer
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
just be honest and be yourself
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!