1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team Manager for Lloyds Banking Group. I manage a team of consultants and coach them to better service customers needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed all my existing skills within my role and this has enhanced my overall experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I throughly enjoyed my experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme was very structed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieved excellent support from my tutor, Michelle was a credit to my overall programme.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer provided as much support as I needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary covers all my expenditure.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are opportunities however I currently do not have the time to complete this.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Excellent place of work with great opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Prepare and trustworthy. Always giving 100% to any task.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!