1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Meeting client needs by addresing service issues to improve their banking experience. Client meetings, telephone and email contact are key parts of my role. My sector is Consumer Services and Entrepreneurs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved people skills and learnt new software and computing skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my programme throughout the 18 months, I had the opportunity to meet many different people in and outside LBG and am grateful for that. I built up a good rapport with my assessor.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel valued in my current role and that I have the chance to progress. My previous area not so much.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme fell down in terms of organisation, I never quite knew where exactly I was in terms of deadlines and completion.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My assessor was great, she supported me greatly and was always available to talk. My concern was more the structure of the programme.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support was good, I was always given time to complete my exams, coursework and attend workshops. That said study leave could have been structured.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my needs at present but in terms of market value/comparison - I'm not so sure.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The market has improved, there are many choices and the apprenticeship qualification will always improve your CV.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because there are many opportunities, different areas to work in and a chance for a great career. I do feel good times are ahead for LBG.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be yourself, research what part of the bank you would like to work in - LBG is a huge organisation with different job roles to suit all.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!