1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Complaint handler, previously insurance claims operator. Speaking to cusotmers, dealing with complaints, resolving complaints. Previousr role involved registering and dealing with insurance claims. Day to day involves speaking with cusotmers to try and resolve and close complaints.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
New skills learnt from changing job but not a lot of additional knowledge gained from apprentiship. Reminded me how to work out mean, mode and medium.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my job and the team I work with.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Fairly valued. I think in a company this size, its difficulty to ensure everyone is noticed but I do feel I get reconised for work I do.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The mentoring internally has been fine. When I've been asked to visit Learn Direct centres for tests, this has been a bad experience always feeling disorganised and staff all seem to busy to help. I have found calling learn direct also to be a trial as the calls tend to go on for extended amounts of time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Trainers have been fine and mostly provided plenty of assistance when asked for.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer has been very flexable with allowing time for apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Since moving role, salary has been comfortable for my personal situation (shared house, no children)
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There has been previously but these do seem to be few and far between. I feel there is more if it is sought out though.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Good promotion prospects if you are willing to put the work in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
If you want to be noticed then ensure you put in the extra work and make yourself known. Sometimes it does feel like lost in amongst the rest of the group but if you put in the work you do get noticed.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!