1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a senior personal lending advisor and on a day to day basis i take inbound calls for all lending sectors, i.e loan, overdrafts and credit cards. I also deal with credit card servicing. I have interactions with all types of customers on a daily basis. I am responsible for any rejections this is if the system is having any problems paying out a loan. I have now also taken on a new job role of TM deputy which will entail looking after teams when the managers are on holiday and having more interaction with the team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
At the moment i am in the process of an NVQ level 3 in providing financial services. I have just been offered a new role of TM deputy.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjpy the programme and feel i am ahead of the work it is the english and maths category that i find more daunting as i have not been at school for 15 years.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued. I get recognition from different managers and departments.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organsied and i liase with Brenda Melling my tutor who is on hand at anytime to help us schedule the meetings.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve full support from brenda melling and any guidnace that i need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again i recieve full support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well, covers everything i need
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The only opportunities outside of work is the day to make a difference a charity that we all attend as a team once a year.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel it is a well run company that provides good packages and benefits.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
I would tell them to have a look at the groups values and what is required from you as an employee, be confident.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!