Senior Personal Lending Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Liverpool
22nd April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.7/10

I am a senior personal lending advisor and on a day to day basis i take inbound calls for all lending sectors, i.e loan, overdrafts and credit cards. I also deal with credit card servicing. I have interactions with all types of customers on a daily basis. I am responsible for any rejections this is if the system is having any problems paying out a loan. I have now also taken on a new job role of TM deputy which will entail looking after teams when the managers are on holiday and having more interaction with the team.

At the moment i am in the process of an NVQ level 3 in providing financial services. I have just been offered a new role of TM deputy.

I enjpy the programme and feel i am ahead of the work it is the english and maths category that i find more daunting as i have not been at school for 15 years.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued. I get recognition from different managers and departments.

It is well organsied and i liase with Brenda Melling my tutor who is on hand at anytime to help us schedule the meetings.

I recieve full support from brenda melling and any guidnace that i need.

Again i recieve full support from my employer.

Very well, covers everything i need

The only opportunities outside of work is the day to make a difference a charity that we all attend as a team once a year.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

I feel it is a well run company that provides good packages and benefits.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

I would tell them to have a look at the groups values and what is required from you as an employee, be confident.