1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My everyday role involves me being available to take calls throughout the day to answer complex queries from our customers and meeting there needs with certain products.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The new skills I have learnt are how the actual buissness works and how HR supports us in our working life.
I have also had to retake my maths and English , it has been a while since my school days so it felt great in passing the certain tests.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I believe it is a great way to improve people understanding on working life and how a buissness actually works. I would recommend to friends and family
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
The benefits and the support given by the buissness would allow me to recommend to anyone who likes to talk to customers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised , however from time to time it has been hard to get a little more support when needed. All this means is you have to chase people up and take the responsibility yourself.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As previous comment I got enough but was difficult at times to gain extra support when needed on certain areas
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They gave me time during the month to catch up on work ,however there could have been times when I needed to have more time but not able to due to service levels
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The pay and benefits a good, there are times on some service calls you can feel you deserve a little more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No not really
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
The benefits and pension, also the home life support they offer out does any other employer I've worked for or seen.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
At the end of the day they are looking for someone who are confident and can talk to customers, in which we service every need. You should also be able to use a computer as this is the main tool you will use. The ours are flexible so if u have outside commitments it might not be right for you.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!