1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work with a technician on a daily basis completing a range of jobs whilst also learning. Depending on ramps free I also work on my own ensuring the work is quality checked before going out. Work varies depending on what jobs are in throughout the day.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a number of new skills and strive to developing these over the period of the apprenticeship.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy the programme and enjoy learning new skills.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel very valued by PSA
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised giving notice before training.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve support not only from the training provider but also from the colleagues at my dealership.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I can live on the salary I am currently on due to not having too many commitments. However, I am ready for these commitments and strive to recieve a greater salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are although I believe there should be more to get the team to socialise and build stronger together.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
They are a great company to work for and value each member of staff.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
To apply as they will be valued and respected.