1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Monitoring the banks critical systems and critical payment systems
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Have received work related training and have been booked on some courses for the coming year. The training is provided by external and internal sources and has helped me in my everyday job.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very happy with the complete programme
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel like a very valued member of the team from all my team and the seniors. I have a lot of involvement and opportunities to get involved in projects and I do get recognised for my work
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my programme is very well programmed and greatly structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get full support from my training provider where necessary.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive full support from my employer in terms of training and support and guidance
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary is great and fits in great with my lifestyle
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes I have many opportunities outside of work such as volunteering
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
its a great place to be and a great company to be part of
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
have a can do attitude for everything
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!