1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team manager, Run a team and deal with customers, manage stakeholders.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the tutors were really good and supportive
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as you need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
go for it
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!