1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am helping customers with their finances by reviewing their bank accounts and finding ways to suit their banking needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have achieved knowledge in financial aspects, including banking regulations, equality and diversity at work, banking systems. I have also developed an excellent customer service and inproved my english and maths skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy setting up and achieving goals. I am getting all support that I need from my training tutor and my manager. After every monthly review with my tutor I know what I have achieved and where else I need to develop.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel absolutely valued as I get a lot of support from my manager.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have been given a lot of information before I actually started the apprenticeship, that really helped me to get on track. And it is really great I can keep track on my progress everyday by using e-track online.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I do get all support needed. My progress is reviewed every month and it is great that I can contact my training assessor anytime.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I do get a lot of support from my manager and colleagues. Since I was very new to role, their support really helped me to get on the way.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It covers my needs so it is great.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Never really checked the outside of work opportunities but I am sure there are a lot of opportunities.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great place to work with a lot of opportunities, great support and I feel valued.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
You would need to be passionate about helping the customers and giving them an excellent service.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!