Customer Banking Consultant at Lloyds Banking Group

2009
Boston

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

I am helping customers with their finances by reviewing their bank accounts and finding ways to suit their banking needs.

I have achieved knowledge in financial aspects, including banking regulations, equality and diversity at work, banking systems. I have also developed an excellent customer service and inproved my english and maths skills.

I really enjoy setting up and achieving goals. I am getting all support that I need from my training tutor and my manager. After every monthly review with my tutor I know what I have achieved and where else I need to develop.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel absolutely valued as I get a lot of support from my manager.

I have been given a lot of information before I actually started the apprenticeship, that really helped me to get on track. And it is really great I can keep track on my progress everyday by using e-track online.

I do get all support needed. My progress is reviewed every month and it is great that I can contact my training assessor anytime.

I do get a lot of support from my manager and colleagues. Since I was very new to role, their support really helped me to get on the way.

It covers my needs so it is great.

Never really checked the outside of work opportunities but I am sure there are a lot of opportunities.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

It is a great place to work with a lot of opportunities, great support and I feel valued.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

You would need to be passionate about helping the customers and giving them an excellent service.