1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Sales advisor. Speaking to customers over the phone and providing tailor made home insurance that matches the needs of the customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
During my time here i have done various tasks and projects alongside my BAU role. Both of these aspects have lead to huge improvements in all of my skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was very much self managed and the communication between LBG and Learndirect was not great but if you contacted them yourself it was easy to navigate through the course
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I fell very valued due to the work im doing having such a huge impact for General Insurance
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was wel structured but the communication and knowledge was not there at LBG GI
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support was there when we asked for it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The knowledge was not really there as we were the first group of apprentices within GI so it was very much a learning piece for the management
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel that with my skillset I could definitely get more elsewhere especially once i have completed the trainings I am involved in however I am happy here at LBG
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There could be if I were to pursue that especially with the MI training i am currently recieving
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I can see a clear career path here at LBG, the management are also supportive and individually tailor learnings and developement
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
LBG is definitely a great place to work and is full of opportunities and will open many doors in the future.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!