1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Servicing customer calls in relation to their bank accounts and Internet Banking access.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Skills are learnt and enhanced on a regular basis through core training to remain compliant, knowledgeable and efficient. Regular encouragement is given to maintain a personal development plan to further career progression. This can be through spending time with senior colleagues and visting other areas of the business to see how they function.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It has helped to focus my attention on areas of improvement and where I can enhance exisiting skill sets.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
The Group is very committed to encourage development for personal and business needs and this makes me feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised and structed. My assesor is available to help anytime and is also very encouraging.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Regular meetings and is contactable at anytime through phone or email.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Regular time to complete tasks and course work as and when required for the programme.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Cost is covered by The Group.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The particular programme is based on current role focussing on Customer Service excellence so that the skills learnt can and are, transferrable to other business areas.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Committment to development for personal and business needs and great encouragement from all management teams/areas.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Look for and request any and all development opportunities, of which there are many. Colleagues and managers have a wealth of experience and advice they can offer and will encourage you to develop your skills, experience and career.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!