1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I take calls and take customers through a mortgage review.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, i have developed my skills in providing customer service and helping customers out with their problems.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy receving feedback on my job and looking at ways to improve this.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Very valued, i am always appreciated when I have done a good job.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel very well organised, I always know what to do and when.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They are always available for any questions i may have.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They support me in anything i do for the apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets all of my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, I get invited to many activities i can gt involved with outside of work.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
it is a good place to work, and its a very good place to look at progressing.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
be enthusiastic and keep a positive attitude.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!