1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managing business accounts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my customer service skills and knowledge of the bank industry
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working with my trainee assessor to get parts of the apprenticeship completed
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because there is a lot of support and opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
be yourself and prepare for the interview proccess
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!