1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves taking telephone calls from a variety of customers ensuring every single person receives the same fantastic customer service.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, I have learn several skills whilst doing the Apprenticeship Program adn also 'on the job' in my role.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed my Programme and the assessor who I met regularly was easy to talk to and knowledgeable in her field.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel really valued by LBG. Most senior staff are approachable and anytime you feel that you require additional support, it is there.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very structured with clear guidance on what was expected and the timescale allowed for it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much or as little support was provided. We had clear guidelines of what was expected with email/phone/text options of contact and support between meetings. This is tailored to personally support your perferred method of learning.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer was an advocate of the Apprenticeship Programme and additional support was always available. My employer was always keen to see that the time away from work was available for meetings.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, there are opportunities to support outside work. We always utilise 'day to make a difference' too which allows businesses to work in the community to raise awareness.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
It is a good place to work, a friendly environment, support to develop and a fair wage.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be professional but also keep you personality. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!