Mortgage Adviser at Lloyds Banking Group

belfast

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

6.2/10

Telephony Mortgage Product Transfer answering customers calls, helping them with queries. Resolving any complaints. Reviewing their mortgage term, type and product.

I found the level 2 apprenticeship very straight forward and mainly just had to evidence what I was already doing. It did give me a better knowledge of HR policies.

I did enjoy and was proud to be part of the apprenticship programme. I thought I would have learnt more from it, however completing it put me in a better position for progression.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I was 1 of 2 in my crew doing it so was highly recognised. I was able to get involved with training collegues, running huddles and giving feedback.

its very structured, I always knew what I needed to do each month and had a set plan.

My tutor was always available if I had any queries. She gave me excellent guidance and I was confident in her answers.

it meets all my costs.

none

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

good place to work

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

always put the customer 1st. They are very focused about having the customer at the heart of everything we do.