1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Telephony Mortgage Product Transfer answering customers calls, helping them with queries. Resolving any complaints. Reviewing their mortgage term, type and product.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I found the level 2 apprenticeship very straight forward and mainly just had to evidence what I was already doing. It did give me a better knowledge of HR policies.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I did enjoy and was proud to be part of the apprenticship programme. I thought I would have learnt more from it, however completing it put me in a better position for progression.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I was 1 of 2 in my crew doing it so was highly recognised. I was able to get involved with training collegues, running huddles and giving feedback.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its very structured, I always knew what I needed to do each month and had a set plan.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My tutor was always available if I had any queries. She gave me excellent guidance and I was confident in her answers.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets all my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
good place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
always put the customer 1st. They are very focused about having the customer at the heart of everything we do.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!