1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a cashier and my job involves me dealing with money in, money out, bill payments, dealing with customer queries and back office paperwork.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I developed my Maths and English skills a lot as I had to retake Maths and English exam and it also helped me develop my thinking skills and working on my own.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed the programme and I'm already looking at doing the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued as I was chosen to take part in the Apprenticeship and to also continue onto the Level 3.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's very well organised you have help from Learn Direct directly if your doing your Maths and English and the you have an Assesor who's contactable whenever you need help and then you also have regular planned visits.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of help and support is given which is nice.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support is given and it's very well thought of in my company.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well as I haven't really incurred any costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm not sure
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As they believe in us as staff and always look at ways to improve ourselves
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be confident in who you are and always remember to put the customers first.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!