1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Project Assistant; Improving On Boarding Expeirence/ Journey within Digital Banking Infrastructure
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Time Management; Professional Working; Independant Working; Team Working; Working to deadlines; I.T. Skills - Excel,Powerpoint, Saap, Product Design, Communication, Project Management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great working enviroment, brilliant team, challenging roles that stretch the individual
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Lloyds Banking Group actively invest in the future of their young talent, provide plentiful training opportunities and regular apprentice training events.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
First Year Digital Programme has been offered - Some issues that may be teething issues, overall good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Numerous training and development opportunities
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Strong support structure in place, regular meetings with manager, an Emerging Talents team that focus on apprentice programme and provide support when needed and constantly looking to improve the programme.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
London is an expensive city. Lloyds Banking Group provide a London Allowance for workers based in the city of London to help supplement base salary to help meet the costs of the city of London
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
The Reasons given above. Very good programme
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Research the industry, show passion for job role, practice interview questions, prepare for group working, work on CV, bolster CV with extra-curricular activities (DofE awards, Social/Community work etc.) and weekend/part-time jobs. Smile at interviews
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!