customer service advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

liverpool
21st April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

7.7/10

Customer Service Advisor- Daily I deal with customers who have general banking enquiries or possible complaints. I mainly deal with external customers but on some occasions I deal with other departments in order to liase with them to solve a query for the customers.

Apprenticeship in financial services- I have learnt how to apply skills that I already have to my every day job. I have also developed new skills that I am able to adapt to my role.

I enjoy my apprenticeship as I am able to take time from my role and evaluate my learning and where I am and where I want to be. I also find that I am taken a little bit more seriously in my work place as this shows that I am wanting to delop and learn.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

From my manager I feel very appreciated as they are always recognising when I do well and they also recognise if I need improving.

I did have a bit of break from the program during october- janurary as My original tutor was off. I have since been with Brenda Melling who has kept to all her appointments and help push me to where I should be.

Brenda Melling is very supportive. she keeps in touch with me regularly and if I have any queries she answers them very prompt. If she doesn't know the answers she will always find out

From my employer I receive a lot of support. As I didn't have any apprenticeship time for a couple of months they have been very good helping me get back on track.

My salary at this time I feel is quite low compared to what other companies provide to their colleagues in the same role. I also each month find myself doing quite a lot of overtime just to meet cost of living such as petrol and bills. I am very lucky as there is always overtime available however if this where to go I would be struggling.

Therte is always something being organised by a member of staff in work. Whether this be volunterring days or nights out.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Lloyds Bank is a good employer. They do have anice work enviroment however there isn't many opportunities to progress.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

I would advise them to take advantages of the courses available to them such as the apprenticeships.