1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a customer advisor in the credit card department in lloyds banking group and involves me speaking to customers every day and providing them with various bits of information about thier credit card and servicing any needs they have to a high standard
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to create and follow an effective development plan and have massivley developed my communication skills and confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed my program and gave me great oppurtunity to develop myself
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well organised and structured always kneew when my assessor was come and what was expected for each visit
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i received a great deal of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i received a great deal of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets my cost very well i am earning a great deal more than my previous job and enjoying this job more aswell
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are always oppurtunities outside work the group is always setting up numerous kinds of events
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because i have created a good job here for my self and everyone is very supportive and always behind you if you want to develope or improve yourself
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
be yourself and always be willing to learn new things and develop yourself
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!