1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a banking consultant. I have appointments with customers and open bank accounts, credit cards, loans etc..
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed knowing I would have a qualification at the end
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel like a valued member of staff and I feel like I am taken seriously.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was well structured I did have times I didn't see my mentor because he was sick which couldn't be helped. But I found I didn't need very much support from him
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support I needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots I was completely backed from the start
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is good for my ages
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'm not really sure what this question is referring to
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it's a good company with great people and products
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
To Make sure it's the right job for them do not take it lightly
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!