1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
personal banking advisor dealing with customer appointments on a day to day basis and selling products
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I am more confident dealing with colleagues in other departments
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
always available for questions and support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
support provided if required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary not enough for responsibilities entailed in role
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
stable job and challenging
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
stick in and challenge yourself in order to progress
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!