Operational Support Assisitant at Lloyds Banking Group

Fareham

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.7/10

Comms Assistant in a Telephone Banking Contact Centre. Delivering and shaping communications, messages to site,plasma screens, supporting responsible business, recognnition, visitors and events

Developing on the job, as i've only been in the role for 9 months. the apprenticeship is streching me, making me look at how i do things and recapping the basic skills of English and Maths.

Only been doing it for a couple months, but has been a good experience. More work in my own time, but like that it is shift moe to evidence of what i am doing as my day job.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Feel valued and recognised. Had really good feedback and my best perforance ratings ever this year.

Very good. Local asessor used to work in the site, and is making it feel like a fun process.

Lots, form tutors and local asessor.

Very supportive and encouraging.

I do ok, and meets my needs at my grade.

Day to make a difference is a day off work to help local community. In my spare time i like spending it with friends, family. I enjoy watching football, i paint, play guitar and go swimming.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Good place to work.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Quick and straight forward application and assessment days. Gives you an idea of what it maight be like to work here.