1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Comms Assistant in a Telephone Banking Contact Centre. Delivering and shaping communications, messages to site,plasma screens, supporting responsible business, recognnition, visitors and events
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developing on the job, as i've only been in the role for 9 months. the apprenticeship is streching me, making me look at how i do things and recapping the basic skills of English and Maths.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Only been doing it for a couple months, but has been a good experience. More work in my own time, but like that it is shift moe to evidence of what i am doing as my day job.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Feel valued and recognised. Had really good feedback and my best perforance ratings ever this year.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very good. Local asessor used to work in the site, and is making it feel like a fun process.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots, form tutors and local asessor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Very supportive and encouraging.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I do ok, and meets my needs at my grade.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Day to make a difference is a day off work to help local community. In my spare time i like spending it with friends, family. I enjoy watching football, i paint, play guitar and go swimming.
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Good place to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Quick and straight forward application and assessment days. Gives you an idea of what it maight be like to work here.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!