1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a senior customer adviser in the Loans department, completing loan sales and overdraft applications for Halifax and BOS customers. I have to complete applications for customers following correct processes and reading script. every day i load up all the systems i need and on average take about 13 calls.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt new skills on communication and leading a team which helped me in my TM support role i used to do. the course also helped me understand things like the bank process as a company and a business eg: diversity
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoyed the program, the work wasnt too much and i also had help whenever i needed it from [this section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticehsip Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] . went above my expectations and was easy to complete
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
it was nice to get recognition from my manager from completing the course and i got a well done email
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well structured and easy to follow sometimes i felt like some things where repeated but it was because it was for different parts of the course
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
brilliant support she was always there to text or email i didnt feel left at any point. she had a great attitude and kept me going throughout the course with her enthusiasm
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i recieved time off the phone for completing paperwork and when brenda came to help me with the apprentiship
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
yes my salary package meets my financial needs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i havnt really looked into this
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
great supportive company to work for with excellent benifits and pay. they look after their employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
just try and sell yourself think of all your skills and how you can put it to the job, try and remember previous examples of when you have helped customers.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!