1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am customer advisor.. my role involves cashering, being in the banking hall, holding float, dealing with complaints.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
enjoyed it a lot my assesor was very supportive
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
not that valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
too start off with it wasnt very ogranised but gradually my assesor changed so things started to pick up from there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
didnt recive much support from my manager
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i dont think we are paid fairly
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i dont beleieve theres room for development
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
yes and a no beacuse i believe u have to have a supportive manager in order to take on this appreticeship. So if your manager isnt supportive then you i wouldnt recommend it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
its a tough job but at the same time it is a great job a really good learning experince.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!