1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Complaint handling- telephony and written
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Telephony and connected conversations and well as extensive banking knowlege
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme and the challenges it presents w
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Good benefits and pay package
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised and structured easy to keep on top of
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get enough time out in order to work on and develop myself along side my apprenticeship
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary and benefits package are excellent and meet my needs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Volunteering opportunities are available both with the business and apprenticeships
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good strong organisation with attractive pay and benefits package
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be open to learn new things and be comfortable working in a team environment
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!