1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
cashier, dealing with enquiries,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
better information to help our cusomters
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
to an extent
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
organised to the point i know what i am doing. support is a bit here and there
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
to an extent, more done by mysef
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it does as i am on reduced hours but after bills not a large amount left
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
what we plan for charity yes but not really that dosent cost alot
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
for all the benefits and the amount of opertunities in the group
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
compancy questions, to look into the groups history, to be customer focused
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!