1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was an Assistant Relationship Manager working in the Commercial sector supporting businesses with a turnover of between 2.5M and 10M, I would assist the Relationship Manager in setting up facilities, dealing with customer enquiries, and supporting meetings.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed it.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a good amount.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a huge amount.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary exceeded my costs and was worth doing even without the additional training on top.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Great colleagues, good working environment, strong desire to be the Best Bank in the UK
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Be client centric, show your willingness to work as a team.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!