1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Workflow Co-ordinater Taking potential high priority calls from the service desk and assigning the calls out to any Incident Manager available. Manage everyone's workflow and ensure no one is running with to much or to less and that there is a fair workload distribution.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I defiantly feel my soft skills have majorly improved of working in a business environment. MY IT skills in Excel may have improved when doing spreadsheets for the company however during my time at ATOS I haven't developed many IT skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have/am enjoying my programme Atos is a very friendly environment. QA haven't been as good as I had imagined very slow, and unprepared in that I have had 4 different assessors in the first 5 months of my Apprenticeship. and was assigned my first piece of work 5 months after starting my apprenticeship.
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
I feel very valued by Atos however there aren't many appreciation forums as such.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I don't feel there is a great structure to my Atos apprenticeship at all, it seems a lot of "Play it by here"
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of support when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Atos to a friend?
Its a very well paid apprenticeship programme and a great friendly supporting environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos?
Request more of a structure from your line manager, Ask what are our plans for me in 3 months time... what kind of tasks are you expected to take on, what tasks are available for you to take on...
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!