Workflow Coordinator at Atos

Crewe
20th April 2015

6.7/10

Workflow Co-ordinater Taking potential high priority calls from the service desk and assigning the calls out to any Incident Manager available. Manage everyone's workflow and ensure no one is running with to much or to less and that there is a fair workload distribution.

I defiantly feel my soft skills have majorly improved of working in a business environment. MY IT skills in Excel may have improved when doing spreadsheets for the company however during my time at ATOS I haven't developed many IT skills.

I have/am enjoying my programme Atos is a very friendly environment. QA haven't been as good as I had imagined very slow, and unprepared in that I have had 4 different assessors in the first 5 months of my Apprenticeship. and was assigned my first piece of work 5 months after starting my apprenticeship.

4. How valued do you feel by Atos?

I feel very valued by Atos however there aren't many appreciation forums as such.

I don't feel there is a great structure to my Atos apprenticeship at all, it seems a lot of "Play it by here"

As much as I need.

Alot of support when needed.

Okay

9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *

Its a very well paid apprenticeship programme and a great friendly supporting environment.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *

Request more of a structure from your line manager, Ask what are our plans for me in 3 months time... what kind of tasks are you expected to take on, what tasks are available for you to take on...