1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
bank account servicing, dealing with customer enquiries at first point of contact
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, gaining qualification
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Did not really enjoy, wasn't what i expected
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Not very valued, manager does show recognition however not on a wider scale
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not enough structure or support wth the study topics.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
not enough support, was hard to find the correct resources to help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer supported with time off the phone
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
No costs associated
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No opportunities outside of work
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Not enough support or helop
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
long application process
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!