1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mr role includes banking all of the dealerships money from the previous day and allocation it into different accounts. I am also trained in credit control and chase unpayed debtors.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have leared to use the computer more easily and can work microspft excel well
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme very much as everyone in my department is very supportive and friendly
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel valued by my dealership but not the whole company just the people i work with
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well structured due to my manager who has set out clear goals for me
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The citroen training is a joke and I had to use an outside source to start my training
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my employer and they help making it easier to achieve my goals
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is decent for my job role
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
I would if the company cared for its employees more
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
I would advise them to pick an area they see themselves working in for many years