1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the Fraud department of the bank dealing with customer's who have referred payments and who have been victims of fraud.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned more about what I actually do within my role. I didn't realise how much tasks I am capbable of doing before I had to write them down. At the end of the apprentice program I get a new qualification.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy having to challenge myself to complete the assignments and also focus on the different tasks I carry out. It has taught me a lot about the skills I have already picked up working in the bank.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued with the bank. Currently I am taking on a lot more responability which I am really enjoying.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very organised. My assessor sends me monthly updates as well as side by side feedback. All my work is documented on site and I always have calander invites for any sessions.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive any support I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get any support I need from my employer. They are very flexible and allow me to carry out my course with no fuss.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my needs for the lifestyle I have.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I enjoy playing football outside of work and this is something I get the oppotunity to do.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have worked for the bank for 8 years. I have been lucky to have had several roles. Although it's not always great the majority of my time here I have been happy and have been lucky to work with a great bunch of people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Just be honest about yourself. Make sure to generate a positive impression and really focus on confidence and previous achievments.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!