Fraud prevention advisor. at Lloyds Banking Group

Glasgow
20th April 2015

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.0/10

I work in the Fraud department of the bank dealing with customer's who have referred payments and who have been victims of fraud.

I have learned more about what I actually do within my role. I didn't realise how much tasks I am capbable of doing before I had to write them down. At the end of the apprentice program I get a new qualification.

I enjoy having to challenge myself to complete the assignments and also focus on the different tasks I carry out. It has taught me a lot about the skills I have already picked up working in the bank.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I feel very valued with the bank. Currently I am taking on a lot more responability which I am really enjoying.

It was very organised. My assessor sends me monthly updates as well as side by side feedback. All my work is documented on site and I always have calander invites for any sessions.

I receive any support I need.

I get any support I need from my employer. They are very flexible and allow me to carry out my course with no fuss.

My salary meets my needs for the lifestyle I have.

I enjoy playing football outside of work and this is something I get the oppotunity to do.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

I have worked for the bank for 8 years. I have been lucky to have had several roles. Although it's not always great the majority of my time here I have been happy and have been lucky to work with a great bunch of people.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Just be honest about yourself. Make sure to generate a positive impression and really focus on confidence and previous achievments.