1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am now a Private Banking and Advice Manager which involves dealing with clients on a daily basis and reviewing their finances to ensure they have no gaps in their financial planning. when I started the apprenticeship I was an adviser in branch helping the general public meet their financial needs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a deeper knowledge of the wider financial services industry and this has helped me to progress my career.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed the Apprenticeship, I love learning and the studying that went alongside the observation was my favourite part.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
LBG made me feel valued by putting me through the apprenticeship programme and funding my studies. I hope there will be further opportunities in the near future.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was well organised, I had regular contact from my TA and managed to complete the apprenticeship in good time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received the right level of support from my TA - we had regular meetings once a month and she was at the end of the phone if I needed her inbetween.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received the right level of support from my employer, they gave me time to see my TA and to go and take my exam and my manager supported me by signing documents and supervising me where necessary.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
N/A - costs were met by the bank.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
Lloyds Banking Group as a whole is a good place to work, the benefits package is good and the majority of departments are willing to spend time developing their staff and helping to further their careers.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
I would recommend researching the job fully and asking people who currently do the role what they think before applying.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!