Private Banking and Advice Manager at Lloyds Banking Group

Bristol

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.0/10

I am now a Private Banking and Advice Manager which involves dealing with clients on a daily basis and reviewing their finances to ensure they have no gaps in their financial planning. when I started the apprenticeship I was an adviser in branch helping the general public meet their financial needs.

I have developed a deeper knowledge of the wider financial services industry and this has helped me to progress my career.

I really enjoyed the Apprenticeship, I love learning and the studying that went alongside the observation was my favourite part.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

LBG made me feel valued by putting me through the apprenticeship programme and funding my studies. I hope there will be further opportunities in the near future.

The programme was well organised, I had regular contact from my TA and managed to complete the apprenticeship in good time.

I received the right level of support from my TA - we had regular meetings once a month and she was at the end of the phone if I needed her inbetween.

I received the right level of support from my employer, they gave me time to see my TA and to go and take my exam and my manager supported me by signing documents and supervising me where necessary.

N/A - costs were met by the bank.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Lloyds Banking Group as a whole is a good place to work, the benefits package is good and the majority of departments are willing to spend time developing their staff and helping to further their careers.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

I would recommend researching the job fully and asking people who currently do the role what they think before applying.