1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team Manager - involves all areas of people management, coaching, training, recruitment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Enhanced existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Gives me time to reflect on my own development instead of solely focussing on the training needs of my team.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
LBG gives me a great financial reward, encourages staff to communicate with management, encourages staff to contribute ideas, improvements and feedback
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer allows me time to work on my Apprenticeship and does not expect all the work to be done in my own time.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is definitely competitive with surrounding area and benefits package is excellent too
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have not looked outside of work as I feel my employer is committed to my future
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
I feel valued as a member of staff and senior management demonstrates a clear plan for the future and how they want us to be the best bank for our customers before all else
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
Educate yourself on what LBG has to offer. It will come as a surprise to most how many different companies fall under this umbrella. I also think others would find it very interesting to see how committed LBG is to the community and has delivered a lot of help and assistance to many charities throughout the UK
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!