1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supporting colleagues within Branches with IT faults
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication, team working and confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy my programme a lot as it allows to me interact with all different types of people
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
I feel very valued by my company as we are always reviewing and informed of the progress we are making
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the apprenticeship is structured very well as it allows us to study as well as work and earn money and develop skills
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We recieve a lot of support from our training provider allowing us to gain more and more knowledge
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Our employer provides a lot of support so we can feel comfortable within our role
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary for the apprenticeship is incredible
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some opportunities outside of work, I haven't yet had a chance to venture and look at these
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
LBG is an amazing company offering a range of job roles and opportunites for all people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be confident and enjoy yourself, this is truly the best company to work for.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!