1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Servicing customers to the best of my ability making sure they have met every need possible.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt what to do if I wanted to change a process.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the one to one mentoring
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Monthly meetings with set targets made it very organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of continued support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Time off counter and set time other times.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I use this bank and believe we are doing the best for our customers
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!