1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have appointments with customers to dicuss their banking needs which includes banking, savings, insurance and lending.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i learnt new skills and was able to improve on my english skills to.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it as somthing to work towards
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from my mentor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was given premission to be observed by my mentor otherwise i wasent given time out to do work as i did this from home. I didn't really need time out to do the coursework.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not enough and struggling due to having a 44 mile round trip everyday and not supported with any travel allowance.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group?
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!