1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have appointments with customers to dicuss their banking needs which includes banking, savings, insurance and lending.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i learnt new skills and was able to improve on my english skills to.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it as somthing to work towards
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from my mentor.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I was given premission to be observed by my mentor otherwise i wasent given time out to do work as i did this from home. I didn't really need time out to do the coursework.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not enough and struggling due to having a 44 mile round trip everyday and not supported with any travel allowance.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!